Exciting times ahead


















It’s been a while since I last published a blog post but I’ve got lots of exciting posts to come over the next few months. This year I'm relaunching my blog and I'm planning lots of regular posts and some fab features. Keep checking back so you don't miss out!

As I explained in my last post, I have set up my own little business, Livvy and Rose which sells fashion and accessories (check it out here!) so along with bringing up two young children and still working part time, I have been extremely busy as you can imagine. Although I’ve had a blogging break, I have still had lots of offers of blog post ideas and people wanting new recipes so I’m happy to be back with some new posts. I didn't intend to leave it so long before I started blogging again but sometimes you just don't have enough time to do all the things you want to do.

I will still mainly be featuring cake and other food & drink ideas but I will also be writing more about home and lifestyle topics. We are planning on some home renovations this year so will be looking for some inspiration, particularly bathroom, kitchen and dining room.

In other exciting news, we are getting a Springer Spaniel puppy! We are so excited for our new furry friend to arrive so expect to see lots of puppy posts in a month or so - I'm sure lots of puppy advice will be needed as we get to know the newest member of our family.

So exciting times are ahead, let me know if there's anything you'd like me to feature, I'm always happy to hear your ideas!

Comments

Popular Posts