New Beginnings


















I've had a bit of a break from blogging and although I’ve been busy on other projects I have missed my blog and hitting the ‘publish’ button. I've always intended to come back and do more blog posts but sometimes when life becomes too busy something has to take a back seat.

I’ve had a lot of requests for features from various people and have been waiting for a quiet week to get some blog posts written. That elusive ‘quiet’ week hasn’t arrived so I’ve decided to just go for it and get writing!

The main project that has kept me so busy is my new business Livvy and Rose. I am selling ladies and little girls fashion accessories: scarves, bags and jewellery. I’ve always wanted to have my own business, inspired my my Grandpa and Dad who both had their own successful businesses for many years. I like the idea of being independent and making something out of nothing and doing something for me. I’ve tried various things over the years including a wedding stationery company and a cake decorating company but have never had the time or money to commit to getting them off the ground. I feel now is the right time for me to give it a go and if all fails at least I can say I tried!

I’ve set up everything myself from scratch including the website, branding, stock buying, design work and marketing which explains why I’ve had no spare time! I’m hoping now I’m up and running I will have more time for my blog so watch this space.

In the meantime if you’d like to check my new business out (please do!), then visit my website Livvy and Rose, it would be great to hear your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts