Blade & Rose leggings

Now the weather has turned decidedly colder I've been looking for some warmer clothes for my daughter. Instead of buying her a whole new winter wardrobe though I've been dressing her in her summer dresses then adding tights or leggings underneath and a cardigan to keep her extra warm.

Blade & Rose have some gorgeous leggings for children which are perfect for layering up in the cold and they come in very cute designs too. I was lucky enough to be sent some cute, pink cupcake leggings for my daughter from the nice people at Blade & Rose and she loves them! She was very excited to put them on and loved posing in them for the camera. The whole range is very sweet with bright coloured stripes and different pictures on the bottom and there are seasonal ranges too so you can get your tot in the Halloween spirit or make them look very festive.


















I love this Halloween lime-green pair with orange, black and cream stripes and a pumpkin on the bottom!
















There are also festive Christmas leggings with red and maroon stripes with a Christmas pudding across the bottom. The very merry Christmas range also includes a matching 100% combed cotton crochet Christmas pudding hat to complete the set and keep your tot cosy this winter.
















My favourite pair are the Rudolf leggings with winter blue and latte coloured stripes with Rudolph's red-nosed sweet face on the bottom.

My little girl loves her cupcake leggings!






















The super soft cotton mix leggings are available for newborns and children up to four years. You can buy them from www.bladeandrose.co.uk























Disclaimer: These products were provided to me free of charge from the lovely people at Blade & Rose in order for me to review them, however, the opinions expressed in this review are independent and my own.




Comments

Popular Posts