A year in blogging



A year ago this weekend I started blogging, it's my first anniversary which apparently is called a blogiversary. It snook up on me without me noticing but 12 months have passed since I first clicked the 'publish'' button.

I wasn't really sure where my blogging journey would take me but it was just something I fancied having a go at and something creative that I could do just for me. I started off with a few personal posts and recipes and over the last year I have written about cakes, family, the garden, craft, recipes, interiors, gifts and a few other bits in between. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog and have found something useful on here, whether it's a been a cocktail recipe or how to make a Christmas decoration, or even how NOT to make a giant cupcake!

I feel like I should mark the occasion in some way but I'll just say here's to another year in the blogging world, I hope you'll be visiting me along the way. I'm off for a slice of cake to celebrate...

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your blogiversary! Happy birthday to you! Wow a year old already time flies by!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has gone very fast, they say time flies when you're having fun! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts