Halloween party planning






If you're planning a Halloween party this year, you're going to need some spooky accessories and decorations to create the right atmosphere and get everyone in the party mood. Halloween is one of those times of year where you can really go to town with costumes and decorations and the more outrageous the better.

Last Halloween I went to the supermarket a few days before Halloween and they had run out of pumpkins (a national pumpkin shortage apparently) so to make sure I don't have two disappointed children this year I've been planning ahead. I'll be buying my pumpkins a couple of weeks before Halloween and I've already got the Halloween party accessories. Take a look at my Aldi Specialbuys bargains!
















I've got lots of accessories and decorations for our Halloween party including party tableware (plates, napkins, table cloth, loot bags and bowls from 89p), trick or treat tin (£1.79), tea light holder (£1.79), dracula glasses (£1.79), talking door knocker (£6.99) and some glow in the dark pyjamas for my son (£3.99). There is a huge choice of Halloween goodies available, you can also get inflatable characters, dancing skeletons, costumes and decorations. You'll have to be quick though as like all Aldi Specialbuys they will sell out fast, especially as everything is so cheap!






















My son loves this talking door knocker, I've had to put it away as he keeps scaring everyone with it! When you press the orange button it shouts different phrases at you in a booming, scary voice. If you hang it on your front door you can use it to scare the trick or treaters!














So I've got all the party accessories, I now need to plan some spooky themed food, Halloween playlist and of course the costumes. I'll be doing some more blog posts on Halloween over the next few weeks, I'll be looking at pumpkin recipes, Halloween cupcakes and crafts for the kids so make sure you come back for some more inspiration and ideas.
The Aldi Halloween Specialbuys are available from October 1st until stocks last so make sure you don't miss out.

Comments

Popular Posts