Late Spring



In March I posted about the new spring flowers that were popping up in the garden and how the garden was starting to fill with colour (click here if you missed it!). Well, today I thought I'd have another look around as new flowers seem to be appearing weekly at the moment and with the bad weather we've had recently I've not had chance to go out and have a proper look.
We've been living in our house for nearly 11 months now so we've seen the garden in all the different seasons but there are still trees, plants and flowers that I have never noticed before.


























All the daffodils, snowdrops and other early Spring flowers have long gone and now we have a full, lush green garden filled with pinks, reds, yellows and blues. It was like walking round a different garden again today, flowers and plants were in full bloom and the small plants I planted in the pots a few weeks ago are filling out and already starting to flower.
I love our garden and it will be interesting to see how it's changed again in another month or so when all the summer flowers start to appear. Here are a few photos I took...












Comments

Popular Posts